Advanced Inventory Solutions, Inc. provides pharmacies with customized inventory services. Our partners have direct access to industry-leading solutions through advanced technology, dedicated auditors, and efficient processes.
Pharmacies use AIS
AIS partners with pharmacies to service their inventory-related needs and provide additional solutions that enhance customer relations, compliment our position as the foremost provider of inventory solutions, and offer the highest quality and excellent value in everything we do.
- Contracts are not forced, we believe our level of service and value will gain your return business.
- First priority in service and scheduling.
- Small retail and hospital pharmacies get the same level of service and their national counterparts.
Our people make us great...
We pride ourselves on the quality of team leaders and auditors you will see in your facilities. We use highly skilled team leaders versed in current technology and healthcare business. All AIS pharmacy auditors and team leaders must complete our in-house Pharmacy Clearance program.
- HIPAA Trained
- Drug Screened
- Background Checked
- All first shift, full-time employees
- Auditors have one job only - your pharmacies
- Well-trained, dedicated, and efficient personnel
- Auditors trained prior to being in your facilities and with your needs in mind
- Professional and inconspicuous
Efficient, advanced technology
Advanced Inventory Solutions uses the most efficient and advanced technologies and processes in the business. The moment an item is recorded, it is in the system and can be reviewed, flagged for a recount or edited.
- Real time data entry.
- No waiting like the "batching" style many inventory services still use.
- Internally developed systems not used elsewhere.
- Ideal technology for pharmacies.
- Clients use our RealTime Audit Partner.
The RealTime Audit Partner tool utilizes real-time data entry to give your on-site staff complete transparency into the entire audit. Read more about RealTime Audit Partner here.
AIS is commited to supporting charitable organizations within our community and around the country. Read more about our individual and corporate community involvement.